Fall recipes || Blogtober #8

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own



Hey, hi, hello and welcome back to my little corner of the internet, a place where we drink comical amounts of coffee and discuss how we can make our lives just a bit better!

Also... WELCOME TO BLOGTOBER DAY 8!
If you just popped by, Blogtober is a series that I started on my blog, where I post daily content for the WHOLE month of October. 




In today's little scribble, I wanted to talk about something that I am coming to terms with. 
Food. 
Before sharing some of the recipes I want to try out this season, I feel that for me it is very important to say that food and I have not been on the best of terms for many years. 
I didn't like to eat.
I didn't mind eating.
I would not eat for up to 3 days at a time.
Until I realized how foggy I feel in the head. How difficult it is to get up the stairs. 
And it started with eating once a day, then 2 times, until I got to a healthy amount of food throughout the day.
Please, if you are sloppy like me (not if you have some sort of a mental illness, if that is the case, please go to the doctor...) try to instill a habit of eating. Your body will thank you for it!

Okay, after that short burst of randomness, we can move on to the delicious part of the post, and that is :

FOOD INSPIRATION

I've collected a couple of really good recipes from my favorite food bloggers! 
I'll link their blogs to the pictures, along with the links of the recipes!

Enjoy!

by Taste of Home

taste of home


I don't know what sounds better in October- pumpkin, walnuts or a nice, warm loaf with your morning cup of coffee. If you try any of the recipes from this post, please do give it a try with this one. 
Also, huge shoutout to Taste Of Home. They are such a huge inspiration for anybody who wants to try new recipes. Most importantly, their recipes are so freaking easy to follow, and they provide detailed instructions! I highly recommend checking out their space!

by The Modern Proper



Cold weather? Crisp air? Now is the right time for a nice, hearty meal. 
Hearty does not mean you need to put meat in it, although that is just my opinion. I rarely eat meat, and if I do, it's because I didn't cook the meal myself. This dish is everything that you need for a nice fall lunch! Give it a try! 
Also, The Modern Proper has one of the best, most clean and beautiful photographs of their food! 
It's giving me all the best feels, as in I can already taste this gorgeous picture! 

 by Oh My Veggies



Honestly, I've never tried making Chili before. But there is something that is oddly attractive to it, especially with the cold season upon us. I'm not sure is it because of all of the delish veggies that this recipe contains, or the fact that chili is spicy; regardless I am defo making this for this fall season.
Oh My Veggies is a great blog for people who are just starting with their journey to vegetarian/vegan diet! They have a nice and clean look to their blog, as well as buttloads of easy-to-follow recipes that are good for you and the environment!


So there you have it guys! My food recipe inspiration for the fall season + a mini bloggers shout-out!
Let me guys know if you will try out any of these recipes! Or, if you're trying something else, be a sweetie and share the yummy food with the rest of us! 

If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 

1 Comments

  1. Hi, Herry is here! All of these are beautiful! but If you are searching for Best West African Peanut soup, Pepper, Vegan Soup & Red Sauce for delicious lunch and healthy food. EgunsiFoods.com Can help you with that because EgunsiFoods is a good-tasting online & offline West African soup brand trusted by partners like Whole Foods Market and FreshDirect. Their customer’s favorites are vegan soup, peanut soup, tomato soup, red sauce soup, and Egusi soup. EgunsiFoods was featured in The New York Times. Shop now and get a discount on your first order. For more information: https://egunsifoods.com/

    ReplyDelete