Small talk and personal updates

Holy damn hot shit.

It's been a hot minute since I sat down with this keyboard in front of me, to actually try to make something. It's actually quite a strange feeling, now that I am actually doing it.
.

What I started last year as a hobby to get me through the summer slums, got completely forgotten when I got an out-of-home-in-an-office job. I just want to say, to whoever is reading this, sorry. 
You know when life just gets in the way, and you work 13 hours a day and even when you come home, the inspiration that you once had has hit the fan and is somewhere, stashed so deep in that you don't do anything creative on a day to day basis?

God, that was how I felt for so long. 


A lot of things happened since the last time I was on here. 

I moved. Bigger city, smaller apartment, more love than ever before.
I got a job (as already said). And then lost the job. But didn't feel too bad about it, if I'm honest.
Lost myself.
Cried. 
Broke down in front of people that shouldn't have seen that. 
Got back into all the bad habits that I tried so hard to quit.
But then, also...

Found myself.
Found reasons to be happy, not for someone else, but for me.
Rooted my purpose, my spark, my essence in myself and not someone else.
Laughed. 
Got better.

I guess life is just like that... You fall, you get up. And what felt like the end of the world by the end of 2019, turned out to be the beginning of a completely new world in 2020.

Currently, I am in my home office, sitting and sipping on a cup of coffee that matches my desk that matches my plant, and I am just feeling good. I wish that someone has told me that life will be like this on a cusp of me turning 23.

I won't bug you anymore with the "update", but you can expect a post about the "getting better thingy" in a bit. 

I look forward to writing more often. 
It's gonna become a priority for me.
Promise!

keep growing
-omega

0 Comments