5 Things I can't LIVE WITHOUT || Summer Edition

 Hi hello aloha! 
Welcome to my blog, where we talk about all kinds of things while drinking coffee and taking cat hairs off of our clothes.


I know it's been a while. Really. 

But if you've read my previous post, hopefully you understand what's going on. 

Anyways, what's important is that I am back and I am going straight to my lifestyle blogger roots with a 

''all time favorites" post!


If you're curious about the things that I use on a daily basis, then just keep on reading: 




1. Ziaja Face moisturizer with SPF 50
I am someone who doesn't tan.... I BURN. So in order to keep my face redness-free, I use a strong SPF factor to protect my skin. 
Ziaja is an affordable brand available where I live, and with added vitamin C as well as UVA and UVB filters, this was a no brainer for me. 
If you're looking for a great brand with good and vegan formula, my warmest recommendation is this moisturizer

this photo has been found on google images, courtesy of shopper board's site!


2. Water bottle
I know this sounds kind of silly, but I can't live without my water bottle, especially in the summer. 
I tend to drink somewhere around 2.5-3 l of water every day, so in order to maintain that I bring my water bottle everywhere. 
I'll leave some links on Amazon for my favorites at this moment (although mine was a gift so I don't know where it is from) 

FIDUS

BRITA

HYDROCELL



3. My Kindle
I am definitely someone who loves to read, so reading on the beach is a must for me. 
My reading game was leveled up so much since getting my Kindle, that I naturally recommend it to everybody and their grandmas. 
You have loads of different versions, mine is Paperwhite2018, and I am obsessed with it. 
Watch out for a future post of my reading list for August!




4. Face mist
I don't know if you've noticed, but this summer has been scorching! I don't remember the last time it was this hot in the summer (40 C?? What??) 
So, in order to keep my skin feeling fresh, I have been using face mists to cool off throughout the day!
I always have one in my bag, as well as one in the home!
My favorite brand at the moment is Essence Hello Good Stuff 3 in 1 face mist! It is affordable, vegan and it smells absolutely divine!

this image has been found on google images, courtesy of makeup muddle


5. Ice Coffees
Another very basic thing, I know, but for the summer ice coffee is a must. 
I like to think that I have the best recipe out there: 
1. Make 2 shots of espresso
2. Put exactly 4 ice cubes in a large glass
3. Put vanilla drops over the ice cubes, then pour your espresso
4. Top it off with almond or vanilla soy milk!




There you guys have it, a short favs list at the moment

What are the things you can't live without? 

Let me know down below or find me on my socials medias!
I am cooking up something really nice by the end of August, so be sure to stay tuned!

You can find me on my Tik Tok, Instagram, or Twitter!

◗●◖l e t ' s     h e a l     t o g e t h e r ◗●◖




o m e g a




1 Comments