How to make your space cozy || Blogtober #10



It's the best feeling when you wake up and it's warm and cozy, and you don't have to go to work. -Emmy Rossum


 Hey, hi, hello and welcome back to my little corner of the internet, a place where we drink comical amounts of coffee and discuss how we can make our lives just a bit better!


Also... WELCOME TO BLOGTOBER DAY 10!
If you just popped by, Blogtober is a series that I started on my blog, where I post daily content for the WHOLE month of October.





With the colder weather on our doorstep, now is the right time to think about cozying up your space!
I was talking to my partner (howdy) about redoing our balcony, and we were talking about the different ways we could make it warm and as cocoon-y as possible! From that conversation this list was made!

1.  Blankets, covers, throws
When I think of cozy, the thing that automatically pops in my head is blankets. Blankets are one of my favorite things, and I basically hoard them in my home. 
If you want to add that nice, cozy touch to your spaces, throw a blanket or a knit cover on your sitting spaces. Bonus- you can wrap yourself up in it and make yourself more warm!




2. Cushions and pillows
With the blankets come the little pillows that you can use both for the cozying up and for the pop of color!
Use seasonal colors to really put the charm, and try to make it as nonchalant as possible. Try to arrange them as random as you can and you will get that cozy point!




3. Lights
With the colder weather comes the early sunsets. And while we do enjoy our sunsets, we still need to see things at night. Now, I absolutely hate ceiling lights! They remind me of hospitals or schools or banks, and that's just not warm and comfy at all! To add the touch of cozy to your space, add different lamps, candles or fairy lights! 




4. Additional decorations
Little knick-knacks show your personality. I don't believe in spaces without knick-knacks. A great way to add cozy feels to your space is by displaying your personality through pictures hanging on your wall, different books on your shelves or random bobs on the coffee table! Let your imagination go wild and create a cozy space that is just your own!




5. Plants
Natural materials in general make for a nice, cozy atmosphere. The easiest way to put in natural materials is by putting plants in your spaces. There are a lot of plants that are easy to maintain and that look absolutely gorgeous! 





There you guys have it, a little list of things that you can do to bring the cozy to your place!
What do you do to make your home cozy?

If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 

0 Comments