5 Christmas Movies To Watch This Season || Winter Movie Classics



"Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind." – Mary Ellen Chase


Hello guys, and welcome to another post! 
I'm glad to see you all guys on my blog, and I am happy to see you enjoying the content that I am creating! 
If I make one soul happy in a day, my heart is full!

For today, since it is Sunday, I wanted to bring you guys a feel-good post that is Christmas related but chill at the same time.
So just like I did for Halloween, I wanted to create a list of my all-time favorite Christmas movies!





1. Christmas Carol
Christmas Carol is a movie based on the novel that goes by the same name! Scrooge is a miserable man who absolutely hates everything and everyone around him, except for money! He consistently makes everyone around himself feel awful, until the night of Christmas Eve when he is visited by The Three Ghosts of Past, Present, and Future!
I warmly recommend you guys watch the movie AND read the book as it is an absolute Christmas classic!




2. Elf
One of my favorite feel-good movies of all time! Buddy is a human that was raised by Santa's Elves. One day, he realizes that he might be a bit different than the rest of the elves, so he finally hears the truth about his origins. He sets out to New York to meet his real father, and with him, he brings the holly jolly spirit of Christmas! 




3. Jingle All The Way
I am a big fan of Schwarzenegger's movies! I find him super silly, and whatever movie of his I watched so far made me laugh a lot! 
Jingle All The Way is a movie where Schwarzenegger is a father who is trying his best to make his little son happy! His son makes a wish to get a Turbo Man for Christmas, and after Schwarzenneger forgets to do it, he has to fight and run all over the town on Christmas Eve to get the toy his son wants so much!




4. The Grinch
How can we make a list of Christmas movies without including the Grinch on it?
Grinch is a fellow townie from Whoville who is a little bit different and absolutely hates Christmas!
He decides to destroy Christmas for the whole Whoville, but through his endeavors, he learns a lot about the Christmas spirit and changes his mind about both the holidays and his fellow townies!




5. The Santa Clause
A workaholic, Scott is spending a night with his son when they hear a suspicious noise. It turns out to be Santa, and because Scott helps him out, he unknowingly agrees to take his place and become the next Santa! Over the few weeks, he has to struggle with his ex-wife, his curious son, and with all of the changes that occur to him while transitioning into a true Santa Clause!



There it is you guys! My all-time favorites for a Christmasy feel-good day!
What do you guys think? I would love to hear your favorites! 
Let me know down below or reach out on my socials!

You can find me here or here!


Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega-


0 Comments