October bucket list || Blogtober #1

October had tremendous possibility. The summer’s oppressive heat was a distant memory, and the golden leaves promised a world full of beautiful adventures. They made me believe in miracles. Sarah Guillory 



Hi hello hey guys! Welcome back to my little corner of the Internet, where we sip ridiculous amounts of coffee and talk about how to get our shit together!

This year I decided  that I will be doing something extra special for my blog and that is...


BLOGTOBER!


In one of my earlier (failed) blogs, I tried to participate in something like this. But, as per usual and definitely in my character - I failed. 

This year, however, I have my shit together

What that means is that I am ready, I am prepared, my guns are all cleaned and my cups are all shiny. Cinnamon spice is right next to the kettle, my planner is color coded and the game is ON.

I thought I might set of this festive month with a fun little bucket list that you guys could follow along! 

* I'll leave a pin picture down bellow the post, if you guys fancy downloading it or pinning it for later usage*




1. Buy lovely pumpkins. Use them either for decoration or for cooking. Or both!

2. Do a full face of glam fall make-up

3.  Drink apple cider. Bonus points if you try to make your own

4. Cinnamon lattes outside.

5. Make a hearty meal. Think soups, stews or even chili.

6. Go camping while it is still not too cold

7. Collect leaves and make a DIY garland for your apartment

8. Deep clean your apartment to get a fresh start

9. Re-watch old classic movies (think Breakfast at Tiffany's) 

10. Decorate for Halloween

11. Start a new morning/night routine

12. Go apple picking, through a corn maze or to a pumpkin patch

13. Start reading a scary book

14. Try a new cookie recipe

15. Carve pumpkins

16. Bake bread

17. Write a list of things you are thankful for

18. Snuggle in and make a cozy fall stay-in night

19. Reorganize your wardrobe (get those sweaters out!)

20. Go on a nature walk or hike. If that's not really your thing- jump in a pile of leaves in your park. 




There we go! Blogtober day one is done! How'd you guys like this post? 

Tune in tomorrow at the same time for a new festive post! 

If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 

0 Comments