Self-care things to do || Blogtober #12


“If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.”

Hey, hi, hello and welcome back to my little corner of the internet, a place where we drink comical amounts of coffee and discuss how we can make our lives just a bit better!


Also... WELCOME TO BLOGTOBER DAY 12!
If you just popped by, Blogtober is a series that I started on my blog, where I post daily content for the 
WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER





Self-care is something that you have to learn. It may be difficult at first, yes, but the rewards are so great you will look back and think about why you didn't do that before.
Every person has their own self-care things they like to do.
For this fall season, I created a list of things that I like to do for self-care:

1. Read books
2. Journal
3. Spend time planning for my future
4. Have a dance party all by myself
5. Eat pickles on the kitchen floor at 9PM
6. Kiss with the person I love
7. Hugs. With anyone.
8. Drinking coffee at 6 in the morning on my balcony as the world sleeps
9. Writing
10. Make ridiculous vision boards to use as my computer wallpaper
11. Call mom
12. Pet animals on the street. They need it as much as I do
13. Change my sheets
14. Tidy up and put everything back in place
15. Open all the windows and feel the gust of air rush in my apartment
16. Do a tarot spread for someone I love
17. Eat dark chocolate
18. Reorganize my bathroom 
19. Sing. Badly.
20. Prepare everything the night before
21. Take a steaming hot shower
22. Braid up my hair
23. Do the inbox 0
24. Look up prices of plane tickets t different places I want to visit
25. Looking up future house plans
26. Watching movies which make me feel good
27. Organizing my work materials
28. Being absolutely silly for a change
29. Color coding something. Anything
30. Naps







What is your self-care go-to? Let me know down bellow!

If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 

0 Comments