10 Facts About me || Blogtober #13



Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you


Hey, hi, hello and welcome back to my little corner of the internet, a place where we drink comical amounts of coffee and discuss how we can make our lives just a bit better!


Also... WELCOME TO BLOGTOBER DAY 13!
If you just popped by, Blogtober is a series that I started on my blog, where I post daily content for the 
WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER





So for today's blogpost, I wanted you guys to have a bit of an insight into me!
That's why I thought I might go through the 10 facts about me challenge! 




1. My full real name is Sonja Rašeta (read as Sonya Rasheta, yes, like rash) and I come from Serbia
2. I am 23 years old, but for my job, I have to pretend I am 25, so sometimes I forget how old I really am
3. My lifelong dream is to live in the wild mountains, in a little cottage, where I can have goats and chickens to love them 
4. I am into the whole lifestyle change shebang for a long time, since I was 15
5. My favorite animal is a fox and sometimes I dream that I have a fox as a pet. On the wild mountain. In my cottage
6. I can read tarot, and I am so good that I have literally never made a mistake! 
7. I started living alone, on my own, very early- when I was 20 I started taking care of myself and living on my own in my own apartment
8. I never finished college, and that is one of my biggest regrets so far
9. I am an ESL teacher and this job is the best job I ever had
10. I have a tattoo on my shoulder, of the Pisces constellation and I want to get buttloads more


There you have it guys, 10 facts about me! I want to know some facts about you! 
Comment down bellow or reach out on my socials!



What is your self-care go-to? Let me know down bellow!

If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 


0 Comments