November challenge || #glowember

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog.

This couple of weeks has been quite difficult for me, mental health wise.
I occasionally spiral out of my daily routines and fall into a pit of bad habits.

It's normal. It's natural. Things happen and they push us out of our optimal work-life flow.

That's why I've cut the Blogtober 2020 short. 
I am sorry about that but it was very difficult to produce genuine content that would make me happy and of course people that read it. 






But, when life gets crappy and it gets hard to function like an adult, I like to make a sort of a challenge for myself to get my habits back on track! 
This time I thought it would be fun to share my challenge with you! 
The list of habits will be down bellow, and I will also make a pinnable thing down bellow that you can save for yourself and download through the Pinterest app! 

Along with that, I will post one major "project" on every Sunday on my IG story and Twitter, so make sure that you're following me on those! 

And if you decide to participate and track progress with me (which we will do throughout this month on socials and here) make sure to use the tag #glowember! 

Let's do this!


Workout 3 times a week [mon wed fri]
~full body, 30 minutes, in the morning
~russian twists, squats, fire hydrants, donkey kicks, rows, biceps curls, planks

Skin care
~cleanser, toner, SPF in the morning
~cleanser, toner, regenerative cream evening
~peeling on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Body
~moisturizer and foot lotion after shower
~hand lotion 3 times a day
~shave and pumice once a week [sun]
~eyebrows and upper lip 2 times a month
~full pedicure 1 a month [beginning]

Household

~make bed first thing in morning
~empty dish sink every night
~water pitcher filled up every night
~Saturday-> wash and stretch laundry
~Sunday-> vacuum, mop, dust, bathroom

Daily improvement habits
~reading 1 hour
~studying 1 hour
~planner-> 3 daily check-ins
~vitamins (I drink C,D,B and Zn, you do you if you want, if not then don't)
~drink 2,5 l of water
~meditate 5-10 minutes a day

Cut out
~sugary drinks
~sugar, candy, unhealthy snacks
~negative, toxic mindset
~alcohol







If you have any questions or suggestions you can find me on my socials! 

here or here

Thank you for your attention! 

k e e p         g r o w i n g

-omega- 







0 Comments